My take on life and on the feminine consciousness isn’t for everyone. Nor should it be. I challenge a lot of sacred cows. I enjoy being provocative and getting reactions. I see myself as a disrupter of clichéd thinking.
We are in the middle of interesting times. Personally, I’m thrilled to be alive at this time as a shaper of alternative options for future generations.
And although I think of myself as a compassionate woman, there are times when a serious kick in the behind is needed to jolt ourselves out of an entrenched perspective that keeps us stuck in unhelpful patterns.
I enjoy a good delusion as much as anyone, But even more, I love having my delusions busted open. And I seriously recommend you learn to be comfortable with that as well.
Does it mean that I have all the answers? Not at all! Please don’t turn me into any kind of guru. I may be a few steps ahead of you in some areas, but I guarantee that you’ll be a few steps ahead of me in others. Life isn’t a competition.
We are all here, right now, to be conscious creators of the future we want to see for our descendants.
Here are some of the rules I live by:
* Hold your beliefs lightly. (Personally, I believe this to be the real meaning of “enlightenment”)
* Question everything. Anything worth believing in can hold up to close scrutiny.
* Don’t get caught up in “anti” anything. Focus, instead, on confidently building alternatives.
* The best truth-searching questions to ask are:
- Who says
- So what
- What if
* Always remember who you truly are … which is Spirit temporarily incarnated as you.
* Have fun. Life is not a punishment or a prison for the Soul. Enjoy your human body and the many sweetnesses of the physical world.
* Chuckle at the absurdities we create for ourselves, and giggle at paradoxes and contradictions. Especially learn to laugh at yourself.
* Life is a canvas for creation. Your life is your biggest work of art.
* Imagination is … well … magical! Why else does the system expend so much effort in destroying it? They fear it.